Part 145: maintenance organizations
Extension to state regulation (FRA 145)
Present and understand the requirements applicable to the maintenance organizations of aircraft and related products (engines, propellers), parts and appliances.
Course duration is 1 day (6 hours).
- AED 054 - PART 21J: design Organizations
- AED 055 - PART 21G: production Organizations
- AED 056 - PART M: continuing airworthiness
- AED 057 - PART 145: maintenance Organizations
Are related to the EASA regulations applicable for the approval of Organizations.
The interest of these courses consists in their mandatory aspect in the frame of the European aeronautical industry.
Following a reminder of the initial and continuing airworthiness concept, the course will then focus on a detailed presentation and review of the requirements related to Maintenance Organizations.
International aeronautical expert.
- Airworthiness concept and related regulations
- Founder act and principles (Chicago Convention, ICAO)
- Application in European frame (EASA, Member States) (regulation, Authority)
- Link between continuing airworthiness and maintenance
- Presentation of EASA Requirements 1321/2014 Annex 2 Part 145
- 145.A.10 Scope
- 145.A.15 Application
- 145.A.20 Terms of approval
- 145.A.25 Facility requirements
- 145.A.30 Personnel requirements
- 145.A.35 Certifying staff and support staff
- 145.A.40 Equipment, tools and material
- 145.A.42 Acceptance of components
- 145.A.45 Maintenance data
- 145.A.47 Production planning
- 145.A.50 Certification of maintenance
- 145.A.55 Maintenance records
- 145.A.60 Occurrence reporting
- 145.A.65 Safety and quality policy, maintenance procedures and quality system
- 145.A.70 Maintenance organization exposition
- 145.A.75 Privileges of the organization
- 145.A.80 Limitations on the organization
- 145.A.85 Changes to the organization
- 145.A.90 Continued validity
- 145.A.95 Findings
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE: 7 June 2022
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€600 excluding tax (20% VAT)