Certification Specifications (CS-25) powerplant
Present and understand the CS-25 certification specifications related to Powerplant (subpart E) and associated subparts:
- Subpart F Equipment (25.1305, 25.1337)
- Subpart G Operating Limitations & Information (25.1521 to 25.1557)
- Subpart H EWIS (25.1725, 25.1731)
- Subpart J APU comparison with subpart E requirements
As well as the related compliance demonstrations.
This course applies to engineers wishing to improve their regulatory knowledge in the Powerplant (engine installation, aircraft interface) and associated domains (controls, fuel, fire protection, operations).
Course duration is 1 day (6 hours).
CS-25 certification specifications and their interpretation (Acceptable Means of Compliance, Guidance Material) will be reviewed while underlining the key requirements, salient compliance demonstrations, illustrated with and lessons learnt.
Level: Basic / Improvement
Basic turbine engine knowledge (including Propellers).
This course may constitute a specialised complement to AED 066 course (focused on part 21 certification procedures & including CS- 25 general overview).
SANTINI Eric Alexis:
International Aeronautical Expert.
- CS-25 Subpart E "Powerplant"
- Engine approval (CS E)
- Powerplant organization of CS 25 Requirements
- Subpart E review
- General requirement
- Fuel system
- Oil system
- Air intake and exhaust system
- Controls, instruments and accessories
- Fire protection
- CS-25 Subpart F "Equipment"
- Powerplant instruments
- CS-25 Subpart G "Operating limitations & information"
- Operating limitations
- CS-25 Subpart H "EWIS"
- EWIS associated to Powerplant
- Powerplant and APU fire detector system
- CS-25 Subpart J "APU"
- APU approval (ETSO)
- Comparison with subpart E requirements
- Powerplant Change approval process
- Specific classification
- Approval process
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE : 12 May 2022
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€570 excluding tax (20% VAT)