This course provides a general and analytical view of:
- The technologies used in communication networks
- The issues, current status and prospects for the telecommunications market
The course lasts 5 days (30 hours) and includes a visit to a telecoms site.
To provide the means to understand the world of communication networks in its depth and diversity.
Course level: Basic
Engineers and technicians with basic training in electronics.
Orange Network Project Manager
Domain Manager SFR.
- Overview of communication networks
- History - General overview - Architecture and various components: core networks, access networks - Transmission - Supervision
- Market and regulatory data
- Control and signaling plans
- The different types of networks: circuits and packages
- LAN and WAN
- The Internet Network - Transit Networks - Connectivity
- Content distribution networks
- Voice over IP models - architecture - protocols
- The OSI model - The 7 layers - The IP model
- IP protocols - Addressing - Routing
- IP enhancements
- Networks of new generation architecture and protocols
- Supervision of communication networks
- The CMIS/CMIP and SNMP standards
- The normative model of telecommunication management networks: agent-manager model
- The security of communication networks
- Issues - Transaction Security - Cryptography - Key Management - Internet security
- Radio communication networks
- 2nd generation mobile cellular networks: GSM - Developments towards generation 2.5 Networks: GPRS, EDGE- Standard 3G, 3G + and 4G mobile networks. 5G mobile networks
- Mobile Internet access
- GEO satellites - VSAT - MEO and LEO constellations - Assessment and perspectives
- Reflections on the prospects of telecommunications
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: 28 November to 2 December, 2022
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€2,050 excluding tax (20% VAT)