Governance through global risk management
Faced with the growing complexity of organizations and their political, commercial, security and media environments, global, structured and well-equipped risk management is now essential for companies and public institutions to evolve in a state of acceptable risk. Learning from the past, understanding the present and anticipating the future by having a global and hierarchical view of the hazards and opportunities of a business ensures informed decision-making, good project management and the safety of goods, people and the environment.
The objective of this course is to:
- Acquire the key concepts of global risk management;
- Understand how risk management is structured to serve the governance of activity/business;
- Know and understand the tools and methods of analysis, mapping and overall risk management.
The course lasts 2 days (14 hours).
This course uses lectures with experiences, examples and discussion among participants.
Course level : Basic
Decision-makers from the public and private sectors, Program Managers, Activity Managers, Executive Committees, etc.
Sébastien DELMOTTE :
Expert in Risk Management and Statistics
- Risk governance
- Risk genesis
- Positive and negative risks
- Risk and Decision
- Concepts of risk governance
- Criminal liability of the manager
- Concepts of risk financing
- Formalization of the risk of a system
- Risk control
- Organization of risk management activity
- Role of the decision-maker in the risk management process
- Role and duties of the risk manager
- The risk management plan
- Methods of analysis and risk management
- Risk mapping of an activity
- Methods of analysis and global management of business risks (REX, AGR, MCRA, Atouts-Attraits): utility and valuation
- Decisions associated with risk mapping
Scheduled in French:
TOULOUSE: 23 and 24 May, 2022
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€950 excluding tax (20% VAT)