Renewing the HR Functions
The human being at the heart of the company
This course offers:
- An exploration or general review of specific knowledge of HR, including recent developments to the labor code
- A look at the major topics: social dialog and the place of the human within the company
- A reflection on the role and evolution of HR
The course lasts 5 days (30 hours).
This course combines lectures and practical exercises co-constructed with the participants. The facilitator will send learners electronic documentation composed of articles, case law or essential texts. This course addresses the three dimensions of HR, from the traditional inescapable aspects, to the role of HR managers, and the new aspects of HR, as a human facilitator.
Course level: Basic and Advanced
This course is intended for HR professionals or managers who already have team management experience who wish to broaden their HR practices or who are required to take on HR functions.
René PICON-DUPRÉ :
ENA (National School of Administration) graduate, former HRD of the DGA [Directorate General of Armaments], contributor to the transformation of GIAT and DCN into a company; HR, Organization and Management Consultant; Director of a comparative public and private HR course for a Master's at Paris-Diderot.
Day One: the foundations of HR (theory and practice)
- Legal standards, the labor code
- The rights and obligations of the employer and the employee
- Flexibility (contracts, principle of favor, triptych public order, negotiations, back-up provisions)
- The flexibility provided by recent laws and ordinances
- Permanent and temporary contracts
- Major case law
- Comparison with foreign countries
Second and third days: the evolution of the role of HR linked to that of society
- Management or director of personnel, cost center and logistics manager
- Maintaining the traditional role
- Evolution of the function of the HRD, in connection with
- Technical developments, especially NICT
- Awareness of the company's responsibilities
- Awareness of the importance of humans
- The manager's role in HR
- The case of SMBs, SMIs, very small businesses and industries
- What is the ideal structure of a HRD ?
- What will be the HRD of tomorrow ?
Days 4 and 5 will be dedicated to further exploring subjects at the heart of the life of the modern business.
Fourth day: focus on social dialog (Exercises)
- Institutional social dialog
- The social partners, representativeness of the OS
- Ways of representing staff and their development
- Mandatory negotiations
- The different types of agreements
- Spontaneous social dialog
- Review of some major agreements
- Different modes of conflict resolution
- Livening social dialog: how to have quality social dialog ?
Fifth day: a company more open to the human and their environment
- The obligations of the company vis-à-vis its employees
- Taking diversity into account
- Corporate social responsibility
- Contributing to innovative working conditions: happiness at work (or the opposite of PSR)
- Contributing to the personal development of the employee in accordance with the needs of the company
- CSR criteria for companies cf. ISO 26000
- Appeal and loyalty
- Contributing to the productivity of the company
- The concept of HR marketing
Scheduled in French:
PARIS: March, 7 to 9 and 21 to 22, 2022
For the English realization, please, consult us.
€2 130 excluding tax (20% VAT)